PC computer electronic ATX power supply DC digital voltmeter 12v voltage tester detection tool |
1. 100% Brand New and High Quality
2. Type : Power Supply Tester
3. Material: Plastic
4. Size: 126 x 64 x 18.5mm/4.96 x 2.51 x 0.72 inch
5. Color: Black
6. The item is a LCD power supply tester
7. Test voltage: 3.3V, -12V, 12V1, 12V2 + 5 VSB, + 5V, and PG time
8. The device is suitable for the ambitious hobby user, as well as for a quick functional check in a specialized trade
9. It can test your power supply and avoid damage to your expensive computer equipment with this power supply tester
1. Housing material: Plastic
2. LCD indicate the status of voltage
3. Equipped with +3.3V, +5V, +VSB, -5V, -12V and +12V leads for monitoring voltage output.
4. Simple and easy to use, no batteries are needed. Connect to the power supply's 20-pin connector.
5. The power supply tester is a robust voltage tester for PC-power supplies: ATX, BTX, and ITX compliant power supplies can be tested
1. Plug power supply 24 PIN and P4 , P6 or P8 into the corresponding jack of the power test suite.
2. Power on the supply of power, will hear "DuDu" ring , if no flicker then the power supply output voltage is normal.
3. If a certain voltage signal was not detected, or the detected voltage value over the normal, will issue a "DuDu" long buzzer ; if the corresponding voltage value or PG flicker too, then the power is failed.
1. Support 24Pin, ATX 20Pin interface
2. Support SATA interface
3. Support 8Pin, 4Pin interface
4. Support PCI-E graphics 6Pin interface
5. Support the floppy disk interface
6. Support ATE hard disk interface
Package content: 1pc * LCD Power Supply Tester
|Positive (0 %)||
4 Stars (0)